There are three easy ways to request a free initial consultation so we can find out if my services could be a good fit for your case or project.
- Fill out the form on this page of my website and press the Submit Form button.
- Send an e-mail message to email@example.com with “request initial consultation” in the subject line.
- Call me at 505-362-6097. If I do not pick up the phone right away when you call, you can leave a voicemail message.
In your message, please provide:
- Your name and contact information, including the name of your law firm if you are an attorney.
- Some times and dates when you are available for an appointment with me.
- Any relevant deadlines in your case that you know about.
- You can also provide some basic information about your case or project, such as the caption, court, and number if the case is already in litigation.
Please do not include or send confidential information or documents in your initial message to me. If I am able to take your case and we reach an agreement to work together after the initial consultation, we can arrange another way to share documents and information, including the online client portal linked to my website.